Wills and Estate Matters
It is important to organise your affairs before you die. It allows you to have greater control over your property and belongings, ensuring that your estate is passed on to family and friends exactly as you wish. Without a will at the point of death, your assets may be distributed according to the law instead of your wishes.
Probate or Letters of Administrations is the legal process of administering the estate of the deceased person by resolving all claims and distributing the deceased person’s property under the valid will or without will, respectively.
At Md. Nasser Ismail & Co, we provide the following services:
- Wills (Simple, Mutual, Complex)
- Wills incorporating Trust Deeds
- Letters of Administration
- Resealing Grant of Probate
- Resealing Letter of Administration
- Settling Death Formalities
- Presumption of Death
- Mental Incapacity Act (Appointment of Deputy)